What do I need to provide?
You must provide the following documents to be able to open a company in the UK;
- Copy of Passport
- Selfie with the Passport
- Proof of ID from the public notary
- Proof of Address (Bank Statement)
Which options I must choose?
What is required to open a company in the UK:
- Company Formation
- Companies House Registration
- Certificate of Incorporation
- UTR Registration
- Corporate Tax Registration
- ICO Registration
- Business Address in the UK
If you don't choose address service for shareholders, their residential addresses will be visible on the public database of the Companies House.
If you do not have an accountant, you should choose the following options:
- Client Registration
- Accounting & Taxation
If you live in the UK, you must choose the following options.
- PAYE Registration
- Pension Registration
If your income will exceed the £85.000 threshold: